Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Knit a wash cloth or dish cloth

One of the knitting stitches I have done as part of my sister-in-law's "Knit with me" challenge I decided to use to make a dish cloth / wash cloth. I have used cotton yarn to make the cloth and I cast on 58 stitches. I made the cloth for my Mum for Mother's Day. When my sister-in-law saw it, she loved the texture and found herself constantly touching and feeling the cloth. I recently knitted one for her birthday....which she loved. Something very easy to knit and given as presents...made with love.


Cast on 58 stitches...I used bamboo cotton with size 3.75 needles.


Pattern:
1st row - knit
2nd row - k1, p1


1 comment:

  1. these look so lovely and I think even I could knit them. With your blanket squares what size and stitch are you doing with those?? they look gorgeous and I would like to do the same as long as it's basic knitting

    ReplyDelete